Have you recently set up your WordPress website and want to grow its performance. Or are you a seasoned marketer who already knows the importance of plugins? Well, look no further because I’ve got you covered.
From SEO to social media to website speed, you need plugins to grow a website. Without these tools, you’ll be lost on the internet.
So to guide you through the crazy online world, I’m discussing my top 5 WordPress plugins for 2021. With over 50,000+ WordPress plugins to choose from, I’ve picked just 5.
Read on to find out why!
Need Help with Organic Reach?
Take Advantage of our 100% Free Consultation for a limited time below:
Top 5 WordPress Plugins
In my opinion, it’s the best security plugin for WordPress sites. This simple tool protects from hacks and malware that has become one of the major concerns of online businesses.
The company that builds it follows all the newest firewall rules, malware signatures, and malicious IP addresses to keep the websites safe.
Some other features are:
- It lets you monitor hack attempts using hackers’ origin, IP address, the time of day, and time spent on your site. All of this data is real-time.
- It alerts you if someone has breached your password. This way, you get the chance to create a new stronger password immediately.
- It limits the failed login attempts to protect from brute force attacks.
- The free version is great for small websites.
- It has a full firewall suite with tools for country blocking.
You also get features like signing in with your cell phone and password auditing
If you want to optimize your content for SEO, Yoast SEO is the winner. It will help you rank higher in search engines. A few features of this plugin are:
- It improves many technical SEO parameters, like meta tags automatically.
- It offers Advanced XML sitemaps that help Google understand your website.
- This Plugin also offers Title and meta description templates for brand exposure and higher CTR (click-through-rates).
- It helps improve site speed.
They know the importance of content. So they also offer a feature of content analysis that will show you the rights and wrongs about your content. You plug in the main keyword for your post, and it lets you know different parameters about on-page SEO. It helps with things like internal linking, external linking, meta title, and meta descriptions.
Apart from the more technical aspects of the content, it improves the readability of the text. With features like transition words and copy score, your content is always readable for humans.
Site Kit by Google
As one of the industry giants, no one should take Google’s products lightly. They are one of the pioneers on the web, so their tools are built with real data in mind.
Site Kit is Google’s official WordPress plugin. It lets you find how people find and use your website without ever leaving your dashboard. You need data like this to make a website successful, which Google is providing you for free.
- It gathers data from multiple Google products.
- It gives data for your entire site as well as individual posts.
- This Plugin lets you know how Google Search discovers and displays your pages in Google Search.
- Setup is seamless.
- It offers plenty of analytics to figure out how people navigate through your website.
- It lets you set up Optimize (Google’s product for conversion rate optimization) – no code editing required.
It’s by far the best WordPress caching plugin on the market. It helps you improve site speed and performance instantly. And the good news is that you don’t need to be very tech-savvy to use it.
After installing this software, caching settings like gzip compression, page cache, and cache pre-loading will be loaded automatically. The great part is that it doesn’t wait for someone to store it in the cache. Crawling and building cache are automatic that improves site performance.
Apart from the speed improvement, it also offers a feature called Imagify that is an image optimization tool. There’s one caveat, though: this tool is not free. But it’s worth the money. Check their pricing table here.
A free alternative is WP Super Cache, though it is not as powerful as WP-rocket.
As we are talking about the best for every parameter/function, let’s look at the best membership plugin out there, MemberPress. This useful tool builds online courses, communities, and membership sites using WordPress. And it’s very easy to use.
This plugin is very important if you want to set up a paywall on your website. Paywalls are barriers that restrict access to content until the user pays the subscription fee.
MemberPress is compatible with most payment methods in the market. Plus, it runs with online stores as well. MemberPress integrates with many third-party solutions for processing payments, running an affiliate program, email, and more.
Using this tool, you get access to plenty of amazing tools, including drip content, course management (LMS), group memberships, powerful access rules, automation features, and more.
Final Thoughts On WordPress Plugins…
From SEO to content to security, plugins are very important tools for websites. There are over 50,000 plugins for websites, but you don’t need that many. That number is so high.
For most of your website’s performance, you need just 5 that I covered in this article. They will improve your website by helping you create SEO content, protecting from hackers, building memberships, and more.
So, install all of these WordPress Plugins today. Don’t think twice about installing them because they will help with your website performance. Plus, most of them are free.
And don’t forget to share your favorite WordPress plugin in the comments below!